An invisible red thread connects those that are destined to meet,regardless of time,place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.~Ancient Chinese Proverb

Friday, July 25, 2014

Playing catch up...

I sat down last night to get caught up on one oft favorite Blogs..Chasing rainbows...and before I knew it, two hours had gone by, a box of tissues and my eyes were as puffy and red as they were tired. 
One of the things I realized while reading, post after post, was how utterly horrible I am at writing and keeping up with a Blog and how NICE it is to sit and read one that is REALLY good... Like hers!
With daily posts to Facebook and frequent daily phone chats with Friends and Family, I am finding that keeping up the ole Blog is proving quite difficult. I mean, just how much can one write about their daily events... And keep it interesting. You must have a BIG story, to keep folks tuning in For , right?? Well, the author of this sweet Blog I love so much is so good at capturing her daily moments and milestones, and I just LOVE tuning in regularly. And so, once again, I'm going to attempt to do better at my Blogging, if for no other reason, than to use it as a journal or diary for my Kids to look back and read one day..

June had come and gone in a flash and it's hard to believe we are already approaching our annual 4th of July fireworks on the Lake, coming up this weekend. The kids are all excited that their Grandparents will be here for the early Holiday celebrations and we are looking forward to lots of swimming and grilling. I can remember every one of our 4th of July's spent on the water watching fireworks. The first few, our oldest son couldn't stay awake for, and snoozed thru the colorful explosions. Alex and Mia have both made it up for their Independence Day celebrations in the past, so we will see if this year proves to be the same.

We have been enjoying lots of time outdoors, and in as much water as we can find ourselves in (these Hot 100 degree days are brutal!)

Our oldest participated in a Football camp, while the others are enjoying their time at their little Summer Camps. Miss Princess is slowly adjusting to her Moms Morning Out. While her and Mommy BOTh are enjoying the Break, I must admit, it doesn't come without a little guilt. While I know that she needs the structure, socialization and added discione that it gives her, I miss her for those few hours we are apart and am just hoping she is ok while we are separated. She's very clingy once we get back home and as we do our best to spend the rest of those days at Home and closely snuggled. She has the absolute sweetest Teachers who text me pictures periodically just to SHOW me that she is A OK!!


Papou came for a visit (and to check out his new 2ndary residence ). We are excited about beginning  the renovation of the new place, which will hopefully keep him planted here for longer periods of time!

Until next time.....