An invisible red thread connects those that are destined to meet,regardless of time,place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.~Ancient Chinese Proverb

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Never gonna happen...

Staying up to date on the blog. Never gonna happen. 

Every night I have the best of intentions, but then, the kids are tucked in, the house is straightened, I sit down.....and .......

Zzzzzzzz.......

I think....maybe tomorrow I'll blog...;-))

July is almost over, which means so is the Boys a Summer Vacation. Just thinking that it's almost time for school to start back, makes me want to cry. We have been enjoying no alarm clocks, later nights, lots of a PJ days...ohh.....and do I have to mention, NO lunch boxes or homework!!!!!

We have lots planned during these last few weeks. Trying to schedule play dates with all of the sweet Friends we haven't seen yet, and we are gearing up for our nice vacation to the Keys. Oh....and a certain Someone will be turning NINE in a week....so, of course, we have a Birthday Party to get planning!!
We celebrated a fabulous 4th of July with lots of grilled food and fireworks....and tubing!!!


I set out to accomplish a few goals this a Summer with little Miss. I had hoped to get her potty training, drinking from a cup (cleft kiddo problem), and possibly talking.

Well, so far we are zero for 3.... 


And that's ok.


We will get there.

Our little Ninja got promoted to his striped Brown belt in karate!  We are so proud of him and his determination!!!

We have enjoyed lots of visit from Friends and family this month which kept our house hopping. The kiddos have enjoyed their Camp and Mia is thriving in her Moms Morning Out program.

I started training for my FIRST 5K that I will attempt (haha) to run in October. Those that know me, know that the only place I run is to a good SALE...so, I've got my work cut out for me! Luckily, I have my training crew, ready and willing to help me...

Mia had ear surgery at the beginning of the month, where we learned that due to previous untreated infection, she has no eardrum in her left ear. 

Both tubes, previously placed last year, had fallen out, and had to be replaced. We were told that due to the condition of her middle ear anatomy (not great), that this 2nd set may not stay, either. This is going to cause constant drainage problems and add to her ear issues already going on, due to her cleft palate. We are still unsure how her hearing is affected, due to the recent discoveries made during surgery. We go back for another exam and hearing test in a few weeks. At that visit, we will request a sedated hearing test, that may give us more answers as to what she can truly hear. With no Speech, still, we are now thinking the two are related....

Well, I'd better wrap up and get to my Birthday Preparations for my oldest!! He's super excited about the Big Day!!!

I hope that you are all enjoying your Summer...staying up late, soaking up the sun and enjoying your time together....

I will leave you with a few more photos of our summer...

Blessings,
Angie......xxxxx