An invisible red thread connects those that are destined to meet,regardless of time,place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.~Ancient Chinese Proverb

Friday, July 25, 2014

June in a FLASH!!!

Woah! Where has June gone?!? 

I mean, it's almost over!

Summer...pleeeease slowdown! You aren't favorite season. I need you to last as long as possible!!

Since wrapping up with both Boys school year, we have been super busy... In the water...;-))

Living on the water had it's perks. It's wet, blue and refreshing... And that's where you will find us most everyday.

You know it's been a good month when most loads of laundry consist of towels and swimsuits!
We took a trip to our Beach House where we rested, played, swam and spent lots of quality Family Time.

The kids played hard....

And slept well...

We took a day trip to visit my sweet Grandparents. I swear I think I leave my heart in a puddle on their floor when it's time to say goodbye. 
I love them so much and wish everyday that they lived closer. It's so hard to be away from them. I was so fortunate growing up to have them 15 minutes away. Oh what I would give to have that be the case now.

We've also thrown in a few Date Nights, basketball camp and lots play dates!

How are you enjoying your Summer Break? Hope you are making lots if fun memories to carry you through once the dreaded Winter returns...;-)