An invisible red thread connects those that are destined to meet,regardless of time,place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.~Ancient Chinese Proverb

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happy Sunday Ya'll...

Oh how I love Sundays.
Gathering with my sweet little Family and Friends to Worship our Heavenly Father.

There isn't a Sunday, that I am not moved and brought to tears by something. Something that I've heard during the sermon, something that's been weighing heavily on my mind the past week, or something that I am overflowing with gratitude for. I'm emotional... And the tears always flow. 

Today was no different. As I sat there, I began to think about all of the blessings in my life. 
My husband. Always loyal. Ever faithful.
My children. Abundant smiles. Endless hugs.
My Family. There when I need them. Proud to call me their own.

And then I think of my relationship with HIM.
Always faithful. Always there for me. Never judging. Always forgiving. Nudging me along the way....making my path straight (even when I feel my roads winding).


How lucky are we to be SO LOVED? 
His love brings a confidence when we are  unsure, a stability when we are shaken, a grace when we lose our composure, a faith when we have lost all doubt. SO LOVED. ALWAYS.


I hope that wherever you spent your Sunday... That you were reminded of this great love. That you felt it in your heart... And that you passed it on to others....

Happy Sunday!!! God Bless Ya'll!!!
Xxxx