An invisible red thread connects those that are destined to meet,regardless of time,place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.~Ancient Chinese Proverb

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bye Bye Pre-School!!!

Sigh.....
Today, my sweet 4 year old spent his last day at Pre-School. I can't begin to tell you what a bittersweet day it was.
We absolutely LOVE our little Church Pre-School. Alex started there when he was only 15 months old, in the Moms Morning Out room, and here we are, wrapping up our time there at 4 1/2.
These teachers have watched our sweet Boy grow and mature and have held his hand each step of the way. They have nurtured him in his spiritual and emotional growth, and we love these sweet Teachers as if they were our own family.










As much as I dread goodbyes..I think I am a little more relaxed, because I know that when the time is right, we will enroll Mia...so I'm not REALLY saying goodbye . whew!!!

And so..to our sweet little graduate....
We are so very proud of the little Boy you have become.
You are smart

You are spunky

You are funny

You are beyond sweet

You are our little Munchkin

and you are a child of GOD...

We love you beyond measure and can't wait to watch you grow....