An invisible red thread connects those that are destined to meet,regardless of time,place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.~Ancient Chinese Proverb

Monday, August 26, 2013

Celebrating again!

This weekend we are celebrating AGAIN!!

Brian and I are praising God for 12 wonderful years of Marriage! Woo hoo!!!!
We have actually known and dated each other for over 15 years...goodness...that seems like a long time! (He may say it seems longer for him!)
Have you seen the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"?? That was ours! (Minus the tacky Bridesmaids dresses and the crazy Aunt forcing everyone to eat lamb).
It was a beautiful night and I still get chills when I watch the video and look at our albums. There was  Greek dancing, food and lots of wine. OPA!!!!


I lost it, right before they were getting ready to open the doors! Luckily, my sweet friend was there to wipe away my tears, and fix my make-up...haha


The ceremony was beautiful! Held in my childhood Church, where I was raised. My old Priest even came back to co-officiate with the current Priest. That was special!!
The Service was rich in symbolism..everything done 3 times, to symbolize the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. 3 sips of wine each, 3 Blessings, 3 walks around the table. You could feel the Spirit in the Sanctuary that evening, that"s for sure!!











Brian and I have survived ups and downs throughout this marriage and have managed to stay strong, in a society where so many turn to divorce. I am proud of us. I remember early on in our relationship, we were facing some sort of struggle, and he whispered to me ..."We're the home team-always together.". i always remember that when i see things crumbling around us.Kids, jobs, deaths, moves....they have tested our faith and strength, but we have met each monumental event (and challenge) together. We are polar opposites, but have the important things in common... Our love for each other, our children and this unity of marriage. Hallelujah!!!

Even though you're not an avid Chickennuggetsandchopsticks, honey, I hope you know how proud I am of US. I can't wait to see what this next year brings!!!

This weekend, our sweet girl also turned 21 months!!




Growing, changing and getting FASTER everyday. Boy, is she making up for all those months where she never moved. This Momma is on her toes...all day...(And my husband wonders why I'm snoring 20 min after I tuck her in!!"



Another busy week coming up! Hope you are all soaking up every last day we have left of this beautiful Season. I am not ready for Fall, pumpkins, boots or cooler weather....stay with us, Summer..as long as you can!!!


Blessings,
Angie