An invisible red thread connects those that are destined to meet,regardless of time,place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.~Ancient Chinese Proverb

Monday, April 15, 2013

Things that bring me JOY

Want to know what makes me smile??

The sight of Lego's left out...



Unfinished artwork left to be "finished later"....



The sight of little shoes and bows (I'm still pinching myself over these sites!)...



The sound of my oldest explaining something to his younger brother....
The sound of my middle child making his "airplane" noise as he runs from the living room to the bathroom....thinking it takes him there "faster"..
The site of their unmade beds as I come home from dropping them off at school.....
Piles of sand left over from the sandbox that make it to our shoe basket in the hallway...

The site of my 3 kiddos paying TOGETHER......THAT brings me JOY!!!









What brings YOU Joy????

Blessings,
Angie