An invisible red thread connects those that are destined to meet,regardless of time,place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.~Ancient Chinese Proverb

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day...

Let me just start by opening this post with my most sincere wishes that all of you reading this enjoyed a lovely Mother's Day!!

Being a Mother is one of my MOST fulfilling roles, and I couldn't imagine my life without the JOY that my Children bring to me. I am certainly one BLESSED Momma!!

This year I got to celebrate with the BEST if BOTH worlds! I was able to sneak away to the Beach for 2 days with some sweet girlfriends for a little R & R, while the hubby and Mother-in-law held down the fort, back home. Can I just tell you how nice it was to eat a meal (all by myself), to shower for as long as I wanted, to sleep in, to enjoy my OWN thoughts, ohhh... And to actually get to LAY on the Beach? Heavenly!!
It was just what the Dr ordered and I certainly came back rejuvenated and refreshed (and slightly sunburned);-))

Once back home, I was greeted with the sweetest little hugs and kisses a Mommy could ask for... And one appreciative Husband!;-))
These little ones fill me each day with a overwhelming JOY that is indescribable. I knew as a young girl that my role was to become a Mother, and I am so blessed to have been awarded that treasure...times 3!!!!

Flowers, handmade cards and crafts were just the icing in the cake...
(Ohh... And my favorite dinner, cooked by chef Hubby!)

This Day never comes without a little sadness, as I reflect on the Mother that I have lost. I was blessed beyond measure to have her as my earthly momma for 22 short years. While I have no doubt that she has the best seat in the HOUSE and watches over my every move, it still saddens me that she never got to be HERE for it. Luckily she filled my cup so full of love while I had her in my life, that I know with certainty I have enough to keep me filled until we meet again. 


Happy Mothers Day to all of you out there! Embrace this role, do it with love and kindness everyday and relish in the privilege!!
Blessings,
Angie
Xxxx