An invisible red thread connects those that are destined to meet,regardless of time,place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.~Ancient Chinese Proverb

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Morning reflection....

First one up this morning and taking advantage of the peace and tranquility that comes from the early morning sunrise (and 3 sleeping kiddos)


Sitting out on the deck reflecting about all we have and how fortunate we are, and praying how to pay it forward...

I love these moments of alone time. When I'm able to just sit alone and be alone with my thoughts. To pray. To ponder. To dream.

It's like plugging my soul into an electrical outlet, to recharge.

And what I come away with, is knowing that today is going to be a GREAT day!!!

Oh... Look who came to join me for an early Breakfast.....

3 more weeks of 2nd grade!!

Blessings,
Angie