An invisible red thread connects those that are destined to meet,regardless of time,place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.~Ancient Chinese Proverb

Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's Beginning to look alot like Christmas!!

Well, Christmas is in the air around here!! I fought it, tooth and nail, but it's not really that I don't like Christmas...I do!! I just can't handle it BEFORE Thanksgiving. Come on people..one holiday at a time Don't rush it. However, once the leftover turkey is thrown out,,let's get to it! Trees up, stockings hung, cookies baking...IT'S CHRISTMASTIME!!! I really do find this time of year so warm...the sight on the Boys faces makes every backache from putting up our trees, every stubborn piece of glitter that gets stuck in my hair, every Chipmunk's song I have to hear, totally worth it. I hope and pray that my Boys will love and look forward to Christmas, as much as I always did growing up. My Mom always made Christmas so fun for us, and I really hope that my children will take away the same fond memories of the Season.

The Boys get their own tree (in their new bedroom that they are now sharing), and so they decorated it with all of the ornaments that they have collected.

The Stockings were hung by the chimney with care...with hopes that Saint Nicholas soon would be there....




It's not even the middle of the month yet, and we have so many Holiday activities planned.
We attended our Church's annual Christmas Musical last night. It was truly beautiful. As I sat there in our pew, I reflected on our past year. We have been so blessed. We haven't had to say "goodbye" to anyone in our family this year, and next year we will hopefully be blessed enough to say the same. We WILL get to say "hello" to the newest little girl who will join our family. Our God is so great. He is always there, always watching, with a never-ending LOVE that I am blessed to feel in my heart each day.
My hope for any of you reading this, is that you feel that love, too. That you always remember the reason for the Season....