An invisible red thread connects those that are destined to meet,regardless of time,place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break.~Ancient Chinese Proverb

Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Day to Praise!!!

Since we have been out of town the last two weekends, today was our first Sunday back at Church, since being matched with our precious Daughter. Every Sunday, for the past 9 months, I have prayed about this little girl.
Lord, please speed the process of our paperwork, please ease my heart while we wait, please find our Daughter quickly and bring her file and picture to us. These prayers bring tears to my eyes, and every weekend as the Pastor opens us up for prayer, my husband will grasp my hand softly..for he knows the things I am secretly praying for. Tears stream down my face each week, as I long to KNOW who this child will be. WHO has God chosen for us to raise? WHEN will you show us her face?
Today as we headed to Church, I came into our home of worship with a new prayer and lots of praise. We have FOUND her!! We get to look at her face each day, in photos. I get to send her packages, full of love. We are almost there!! I have been praising God relentlessly since we first got her photo on October 3rd. But now it was time to kneel and give praise to HIM in the place I have spent months begging for him to hear our calls. He has answered our prayers and we PRAISE Him with all that we have.
Now my prayers turn in a different direction....watch over our sweet girl while we wait to be allowed to travel. It may be MONTHS until that happens, and we ask the Lord to watch over her and keep her safe until we bring her home.
While I shutter at the months we have ahead...it's ok... we KNOW her!!! And we will hold her....soon!!!

Many praises,
Angie